- Grosses Deutsches Sprachdiplom of Goethe Institut Thessaloniki,
1974. Acknowledgement of this degree and acquisition of a "working
licence" as a teacher of the German Language from the Greek Ministry
of Education, 1976.
- B.Sc. of Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Aristotle
University of Thessaloniki, 1984.
- First Certificate in English (University of Cambridge), 1993.
- Proficiency in English (University
of Michigan), 2000.
- Postgraduate Degree in Open and Distance Learning from the Greek
Open University, 2001.
- Postgraduate Degree in Educational Technologies at the University
of Macedonia, 2001.
- Ph.D. degree in Informatics, Dept.
of Informatics, Aristotle
University of Thessaloniki, Greece, 2001
- M.I.S. (Master in Information Systems) at the University
of Macedonia, 2002.
- M.Ed. (Master in Education), Greek
Open University, 2005.